The Business Performance Consultancy
The Business Performance Consultancy helps organisations grow and prosper in the increasingly competitive and fast-moving global consumer banking and payment environment.
We have assembled an accomplished team of professional business practitioners, each carefully picked for their specialist skills and collective experience in more than 80 countries. Most have previously held senior executive roles in multi-national corporations, international banks and global payment associations – they have experienced business life on the “front line”.
Our mission is to provide an extensive range of professional business consultancy services designed to help you achieve exceptional results – our goal is to make your corporate strategy a stunning success.
We work with our clients at every stage of the business process, from strategy development through to successful implementation and post-implementation assessment. We want our success to be judged not only in formulating winning strategies but on the tangible business results that we help you achieve.
The Business Performance Consultancy provides its clients with direct access to the best corporate strategists, marketing executives, operational managers and technology specialists in customer relationship management and consumer loyalty. We also have a team of human performance experts who are able to provide performance training, leadership coaching and team development.
The Business Performance Consultancy’s client assignments have spanned a wide range of business activities. Here are a few examples:
- Developing an SME business development strategy and implementation programme on behalf of a leading bank in Eastern Europe - a major EC-sponsored assignment.
- BPC designed, developed and project-managed the implementation of a multi-retailer customer loyalty smart card programme in Qatar (involving 160 retailers).
- We project managed the concept design, development and full-scale implementation of the first MasterCard un-embossed, EMV debit programme in the region on behalf of a leading bank in the UAE.
- BPC has provided medium-term interim management resource to a global card payments association and a major GCC retail bank to project manage their EMV card migrations.
- We have evaluated customer loyalty options and developed a series of customer loyalty concepts for a market leading hotel group in the GCC and for a fuel retailing company in Oman.
- We researched, formulated and evaluated strategic market entry options for a major global bank planning to diversify its retail banking and consumer credit business operations into a new European market.
- BPC is retained as strategic alliance consultants to a global loyalty and rewards corporation that is planning to introduce smart card loyalty programmes in over 20 countries.
Sourcing and matching the right people with the right skills and experience can make all the difference between success and failure in a world driven by today’s consumers and ever-changing market factors. Whether you are seeking the ideal candidate or the perfect job, our executive search and recruitment team will help you to find the right match.
SPECIALISTS IN RETAIL BANKING AND CARD PAYMENTS
The Business Process Consultancy specialises in developing corporate, retail banking and payment card strategies but we also believe in ‘taking a 'hands-on approach’ by assisting our clients with the implementation of their new strategic direction and business approach. Key areas we are involved in include:
- Card payments and retail banking strategy development, product development and implementation
- EMV Smart Card/multi-function chip card strategy development and implementation
- Customer loyalty research, design, programme development and implementation
- New market entry and market development strategies
- SME business development strategies and product development
- Customer and product segmentation
Visit our Services page for detailed information about what we do.